Even in 2020 Pharmonia supports the charity organization Zdravotní klaun.Read more
General recommendations for CV
Biography, Latin Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a document which presents yourself to your potential employer. View and review what do your potential employer is requiring (this may be e.g. foreign language CV, cover letter,...).
Biography should stay:
- sent in the correct format (MS Word is the most universal)
- without the spelling errors
Formalities of CV:
- Length of the resume should be a maximum of 2 pages. Other information can also be noted in the motivation letter, where you also briefly summarizes, why are you responding to a current position.
- Biography append as attachement saved under your name without diacritics.
- If you choose to attach your CV with your photo, select a good form. Certainly do not send private photos or sharing your holiday pictures.
- Remember to which company and what position you are sending your resume.
1. Personal information
- Name, surname, title achieved
- Your permanent, or temporary residence
- Your current contact details – telephone numbers and e-mail address at which you can be reached
- Start with the highest educational attainment, even unfinished
- Give exact dates (or years) of study
3. Work experience
- Start with the last working experience (recommended in points because of the clarity )
- the exact dates (oryears and months) of the duration of the employment
- the company name
- the place of work
- specify the title of position and the main responsibilities
- If your work experience is extremely short, it should also be the reason for leaving (neutral and concise)
- Practice in the study, or working abroad
4. Courses and training
- Course name, date/year
- Driving license – the group and an indication of whether you are active, or passive driver
5. Knowledge and skills
- Language skills – indicate language and level, or the name of progress certificate or language courses abroad (in the event that at a given position requires knowledge of one of the languages, please indicate your current level, respectively).
- PC knowledge – knowledge of various state programs and the level of expertise
- Economic skills
- We suggest putting it in on demand to your potential employer
A small hint at the end: Remember what you have written to your CV resume. It seems as the most untrusted and unprofessional thing, when you present something else during the interview.
Our next Advice